- 2 cups (½ L) pistachio ice cream
- 2 cups (½ L) vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups (½ L) raspberry ice cream
- 3 cups (500 g) fresh fruit
- 1 package (200 g) Cantuccini or Amaretti cookies
- 4 sprigs mint
A surprising red wine whose sweet fruit flavours pair exceptionally well with a sweet dessert.
Clean 3 cups (500g) of fresh seasonal fruit.
Place a scoop of pistachio ice cream, a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a scoop of raspberry ice cream in a bowl. Top with fruit and finish with a crunchy, crumbled piece of an Italian cookie, such as Cantuccini or Amaretti .
Garnish with a twig of mint.