Website URL : www.tussockjumperwines.com
5 chemin de l’île de Houat
Phone: +33 29 76 11 62
Publication Editor : Mr Gert-Jan van Arkel <email@example.com>
SAS au capital de 10 069 020 €
RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045
Code APE 2620Z
N° TVA : FR 22 424 761 419
Siège social : 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France.
The site named above is declared to the CNIL under the number: 1655914.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. WINEFORCES S.A.R.L makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, WINEFORCES S.A.R.L does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
WINEFORCES S.A.R.L will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if WINEFORCES S.A.R.L has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit WINEFORCES S.A.R.L liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by WINEFORCES S.A.R.L negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of WINEFORCES S.A.R.L or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for WINEFORCES S.A.R.L to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, WINEFORCES S.A.R.L has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against WINEFORCES S.A.R.L officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.]
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect WINEFORCES S.A.R.L officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as WINEFORCES S.A.R.L
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Copyright © 2010 WINEFORCES S.A.R.L.
OWNERSHIP OF COPYRIGHT
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by WINEFORCES S.A.R.L.
WINEFORCES S.A.R.L grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- print pages from this website for your own [personal and non-commercial] use.
WINEFORCES S.A.R.L does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without WINEFORCES S.A.R.L.prior written permission.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or WINEFORCES S.A.R.L. 5 CHEMIN DE L’ILE DE HOUAT 56610 ARRADON FRANCE.
ENFORCEMENT OF COPYRIGHT
WINEFORCES S.A.R.L. takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
If WINEFORCES S.A.R.L. discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, WINEFORCES S.A.R.L. may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of WINEFORCES S.A.R.L. copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to email@example.com or by post to WINEFORCES S.A.R.L. 5 CHEMIN DE L’ILE DE HOUAT 56610 ARRADON FRANCE.
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person’s copyright, please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to WINEFORCES S.A.R.L. 5 CHEMIN DE L’ILE DE HOUAT 56610 ARRADON FRANCE.
Your privacy is important to WINEFORCES S.A.R.L.. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that WINEFORCES S.A.R.L collects, and the ways in which WINEFORCES S.A.R.L uses that personal information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
WINEFORCES S.A.R.L may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website ;]
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to WINEFORCES S.A.R.L
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
WINEFORCES S.A.R.L may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- send to you products that you purchase
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send to you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you
- send you marketing communications.
Where WINEFORCES S.A.R.L discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, WINEFORCES S.A.R.L may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
SECURING YOUR DATA
WINEFORCES S.A.R.L will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
WINEFORCES S.A.R.L will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
UPDATING THIS STATEMENT
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
WINEFORCES S.A.R.L is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
CONTACT WINEFORCES S.A.R.L
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by post to WINEFORCES S.A.R.L 5 chemin de l’ile de Houat 56610 Arradon France